Production of the original Spider ended in 1993
New conversion kit O.SAHEL.24N.RSMLSTD
The original servomotors or replacement servomotors are no longer available. In order to continue to use the headlight range control, other servomotors currently produced must be used. Since the mounting of the servomotors is very special here, I have developed a suitable adapter to be able to attach a “third-party” Hella servomotor. Since the current servomotors are controlled differently than the original servomotor, the cabling must be replaced accordingly and a suitable switch installed in the interior.
All of this is included in the scope of delivery so that you receive everything you need for the conversion.
Ready-made electrical LWR repair kit as a replacement for the no longer available LWR servomotors, consisting of:
- 2 new servomotors
- Adapter for mounting the LWR motors on the headlamp pot
- 1 rectangular thumbwheel switch for the interior
- very detailed illustrated installation instructions
- Various installation materials
- 1 cable set (new and suitably assembled)