Daimler-Benz initially called it the medium series. With the second facelift in mid-1993, the model name E-Class was introduced for the W 124 in the course of changing the nomenclature of Mercedes passenger cars. The successor series 210 was introduced in May 1995.
New conversion kit P.SABOS.24N.RSMLSTD
Sometimes, for different reasons, the headlight range control should not be controlled via the original vacuum vacuum box but electrically. This repair kit is intended for this. Since the attachment of the vacuum sockets is very special here, I have developed a suitable adapter to include an electr. To be able to attach the servomotor.This conversion kit fits wherever the vacuum box shown is used and it is installed instead of the vacuum box. Of course, the wiring must also be laid here and a suitable switch must be installed in the interior. All of this is included in the scope of delivery so that you receive everything you need for the conversion.
Ready-made electrical LWR conversion kitas a replacement for the original vacuum control, consisting of:
- 2 overhauled used Bosch servomotors
- Adapter for mounting the LWR motors instead of the vacuum box
- 1 rectangular thumbwheel switch for the interior
- very detailed illustrated installation instructions
- Various installation materials
- 1 cable set (new and suitably assembled)