The Mercedes-Benz 168 series is a compact car from Mercedes-Benz. The first Mercedes car with front-wheel drive was presented in autumn 1997 as the A-Class. The short version is referred to internally as the W 168, the long version introduced in the spring of 2001 as the V 168.
New conversion kit P.SABOS.24N.RSMLSTD
Sometimes, for different reasons, the headlight range control should not be controlled via the original vacuum vacuum box but electrically. This repair kit is intended for this. Since the attachment of the vacuum sockets is very special here, I have developed a suitable adapter to include an electr. To be able to attach the servomotor.This conversion kit fits wherever the vacuum box shown is used and it is installed instead of the vacuum box. Of course, the wiring must also be laid here and a suitable switch must be installed in the interior. All of this is included in the scope of delivery so that you receive everything you need for the conversion.
Ready-made electrical LWR conversion kitas a replacement for the original vacuum control, consisting of:
- 2 overhauled used Bosch servomotors
- Adapter for mounting the LWR motors instead of the vacuum box
- 1 rectangular thumbwheel switch for the interior
- very detailed illustrated installation instructions
- Various installation materials
- 1 cable set (new and suitably assembled)